Oriental rugs need extra care when they’re cleaned. That’s why we recommend a professional oriental rug cleaning at one of our off-site rug cleaning facilities. At our facility, we can be more thorough than with our in-home area rug cleaning service.
Our off-site oriental rug cleaning allows us to safely remove dirt, pet urine stains and odors through our state-of-the-art machinery – leaving you with a clean rug without the risk of damage.
HOW WE CLEAN ORIENTAL RUGS
- To clean your oriental rug we pick it up from your home and take it to our rug cleaning plant, where we have state of the art machinery to gently clean the rug.
- We start our rug cleaning service by running it through our rug duster. This loosens and removes dry dirt.
- Next, if you have pets, we apply a pet urine treatment to remove any urine odors.
- Then, we place your oriental rug in an automated wash tub. Here, paddles gently agitate the rug and our patented cleaning solution safely lifts any dirt from deep within the fibers.
- The rug is removed from the tub and gets a final rinsing to ensure no cleaning solution is left behind.
- Your rug is dried and hung in a climate controlled environment to dry completely.
- Finally, we will deliver your clean oriental rug back to your home.