When you sweep and mop to clean hardwood floors, you’re not removing all dirt. Cleaning hardwood floors requires deep dirt extraction because with out it, dirt, debris and allergens settle into cracks and crevices. Sweeping and mopping are important steps to reduce the chance debris scratching floors and picking up daily dirt brought in by foot traffic; however, a professional hardwood cleaning is key to keeping dirt out of your floors.
At Energy Carpet Cleaning, we use our USA-manufactured hardwood floor auto scrubber and 4-jet gecko to clean hardwood floors. Both machines use our patented wood floor cleaner and hot water to extract dirt, leaving your hardwood floors spotless.
Our technicians have extensive training to clean hardwood floors, keeping your hardwood looking shiny, clean and, like new. Energy Carpet Cleaning is your hardwood flooring cleaner, we service: solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT and linoleum.
HOW WE CLEAN HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Before we start cleaning hardwood floors, our technicians do a thorough inspection and determine the material, so we use the best cleaning method. Our technicians will make sure to find any pre-existing damages and determine what type of hardwood floor cleaning solution and hardwood cleaning machine to use on your floor.
- Once the type of hardwood floor is determined, we will move as much furniture as we can out of the way and vacuum the entire area with our truck mounted vacuum system. After all of the dry soil is removed, the deep cleaning begins.
- We will use our hardwood floor auto scrubber or 4-jet gecko to deep clean your floors. This cleaning machine uses our patented hardwood floor cleaner and hot water to remove as much dirt as possible.
- After we are done cleaning, we will dry the area with a microfiber mop and fan, so your floors can be walked on immediately and there is no chance of water damage to your floor.
- Finally, we will complete an inspection with you to make sure you are happy with the service and leave you with clean hardwood floors.
COMMERCIAL HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
A professional hardwood floor cleaning is one of the best things you can do for your business. Vacuums and brooms do not remove all dirt and debris on your floors and mopping tends to spread dirt around, without removing it. A professional hardwood cleaner will extract all dirt, leaving your floors as clean as possible.
At Stanley Steemer we use the same process to clean commercial hardwood floors as we do in our residential hardwood floor cleaning service. Our technicians will use our hardwood floor auto scrubber or 4-jet gecko to deep clean your hardwood. And, after we are done, we use a microfiber mop and fan to dry the entire area, so your floors can be walked on immediately with no water damage.