When was the last time you had your air ducts cleaned?
Every year, the average home collects up to 40 lbs of dirt, dust and allergens in its air ducts. And, every time you use your heat or air conditioning these pollutants are circulated throughout your home, aggravating respiratory conditions like asthma. This is why it’s important to invest in a professional air duct cleaning service.
At Energy Carpet Cleaning, we use a powerful HEPA-filtered vacuum to clean air ducts and vents. This vacuum flushes all traces of dirt and dust out of your air ducts, removing them from your home.
HOW WE CLEAN AIR DUCTS
- Our air duct cleaning service begins with an inspection of all of the air ducts in your home.
- After the inspection, we hook up our high powered blower and HEPA filtered vacuum to your air duct system.
- Then, we use our air duct cleaning tools to agitate and dislodge any dirt in your air ducts. All of the dirt and dust we dislodge will be sucked out through our vacuum hose into our truck.
- Next, we clean all of your vents.
- Finally, when we are done cleaning, you can see the noticeable in-duct before and after!